|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|2xPCR LongNova-RED – Master Mix with LongNova polymerase||RP85L||100 reactions (50 µl)|
|RP85L-10||1000 reactions (50 µl)|
2x PCR LongNova-RED is a 2x concentrated, ready-to-use PCR master mix which faciliatates an easy and rapid PCR reaction set up. The 2x PCR LongNova-RED solution contains a reaction buffer, magnesium chloride, dNTPs and a mixture of thermostable Pwo and Taq polymerases. In order to set up the PCR reaction, all that needs adding to the master mix is the template, the primer set and water. This convenient 2x PCR LongNova-RED master mix reduces the time required to set up PCR reactions and decreases the possibility of contamination, particularly when preparing large numbers of reactions. It is ideal for long range PCR (up to 20 kb) and GC-rich template amplification.
The master mix is also supplemented with an inner dye and a density reagent, which permits the direct loading of PCR products to a gel.
Features and advantages
– Convenient – the LongNova DNA Polymerase in a ready-to-use mix
– Wide range of product sizes – from 2 to 20 kb
– High proofreading properties (3’–›5’ exonuclease activity)
– Facilitates high throughput PCR reaction set up
– Reduced risk of contamination
– Direct gel loading
– Long PCR products
– High-throughput reactions
– Molecular cloning
– Site-directed mutagenesis and other methods requiring high fidelity