|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|dNTPs MIX 10 mM Total||RP63||1 mL|
The dNTPs is a buffered solution of ultrapure deoxynucleoside 5’-triphosphates (dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP), supplied as lithium salts solutions.
Ready-to-use dNTPs MIX guarantees high amplification efficiency and prevents incorrect incorporation of dNTP in the synthesized DNA strand.
Features and advantages:
– The highest purity, determined by means of enzymatic synthesis and high resolution HPLC (> 99 % dNTP, < 0.9 % dNDP).
– Increased sensitivity and yield; allows the detection of a small number of copies of template DNA.
– DNase, RNase, ATPase and pyrophosphatase free.
– Effectively and efficiently amplifies even very large PCR amplicons.
– The presence of lithium salt in the storage buffer guarantees high stability and resistance to frequent thawing and freezing cycles.
– Free of modified dNTP, tetraphosphorane and pirophosphorane contaminations, which often cause an inhibition of the PCR reaction.
– PCR, long-PCR, Real-time PCR, RT-PCR
– cDNA synthesis
– Primer extension
– DNA sequencing and labeling