|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|M100-700 ready to use DNA Ladder||MR13||100 lanes|
Molecular weight standard specially designed for electrophoretic analysis of small DNA fragments on high percentage agarose (2-3%) and non-denaturing polyacrylamide (8-16%) gels. Ideal for sizing of PCR products and short double-stranded DNA fragments.
M100-700 ready-to-use DNA ladder contain purified blunt-ended PCR products. The ladder is premixed with 6x Green DNA Loading Dye for direct loading onto agarose and non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels. The optimized 6x Green DNA Loading Dye contains two electrophoresis tracking dyes: orange G and xylene cyanol FF. Orange G migrates at approximately 50 bp on a standard 1% TAE or TBE agarose gels, whereas xylene cyanol FF migrates at approx. 4 kbp.
– M100-700 ready-to-use DNA Ladder (500 µl)
– 6x Green DNA Loading Dye (500 µl)
– ready-to-use – premixed with 6x Green DNA Loading Dye for direct loading onto agarose and non-denaturing polyacrylamide gels
– allow precise sizing of small DNA fragments
– easy-to-remember band sizes (differing from each other in the same step size – 100 bp)
– produce sharp bands during gel electrophoresis
– can be visualized under UV light after ethidium bromide, SYBR Green or SYBR Gold staining
DNA fragment lengths (bp):
700, 500, 400, 300, 200, 100