|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|M1 DNA Ladder (26-501 bp)||MR11||100 lanes|
Molecular weight standard specially designed for electrophoretic analysis of small DNA fragments on high percentage agarose (2-3%) and non-denaturing polyacrylamide (8-16%) gels. Ideal for sizing of PCR products and short double-stranded DNA fragments. pUC19 plasmid DNA is digested to completion with the MspI restriction enzyme, purified and dissolved in storage buffer. M1 DNA ladder contain cohesive-ended restriction fragments.
DNA Ladders are supplied with 6x Green DNA Loading Dye (500 µl).
– allow precise sizing of small DNA fragments
– produce sharp bands during gel electrophoresis
– can be visualized under UV light after ethidium bromide, SYBR Green or SYBR Gold staining
– loading dye solution is included
DNA fragment lengths (bp):
501*, 489*, 404, 331, 242, 190, 147, 111, 110, 67, 34, 34, 26
– bands indicated* form unusual pattern in polyacrylamide gels
– the shortest fragments (oblique) are not visible in standard electrophoresis
– fragment length is predicted by computer analysis of respective DNA sequence