|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|dNTPs SET 100 mM||RP675||4 x 1 mL|
A set of ready-to-use molecular grade dNTP solutions consisting of 4 separate 100 mM solutions of dATP, dGTP, dCTP, and dTTP, at pH 7.5 and supplied as lithium salts in purified water.
The dNTP Mix is designed to save hands-on time for researchers and minimize the possibility of contamination and pipetting errors.
Features and advantages:
– The highest purity, determined by means of enzymatic synthesis and high resolution HPLC (> 99 % dNTP, < 0.9 % dNDP).
– Increased sensitivity and yield; allows the detection of a small number of copies of template DNA.
– DNase, RNase, ATPase and pyrophosphatase free.
– Effectively and efficiently amplifies even very large PCR amplicons.
– The presence of lithium salt in the storage buffer guarantees high stability and resistance to frequent thawing and freezing cycles.
– Free of modified dNTP, tetraphosphorane and pirophosphorane contaminations, which often cause an inhibition of the PCR reaction.
– Shelf-life of 24 months at -20°C
– Standard and long range PCR assays
– cDNA synthesis
– Real-time PCR
– DNA sequencing
– Low-copy assays
– Site-directed mutagenesis