|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|Agarose Standard LE||AG41-010||100 g|
LE Agarose Standard is used in particular for the routine electrophoresis of a wide range of DNA fragments (100 – 25.000 bp).
LE Agarose Standard is manufactured employing an advanced and environmentally friendly process free of any organic solvent use.
Features and advantages
– DNase/ RNase/ protease- free High gel strength (easy-to-handle gels)
– High electrophoretic mobility (low EEO value)
– Very low background; low absorption of ethidium bromide
– High purity (Molecular Biology Grade)
– Conventional and preparative electrophoresis of DNA and RNA fragments
– Ideal for separating a wide range of DNA fragments
– Purification of DNA fragments from the gel for further molecular biology applications
– Southern and Northern blotting