|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|Agarose Low Melting Point LM||AG43-005||50 g|
The LM Agarose Low Melting Point is ideal for preparative electrophoresis and the recovery of DNA and RNA. It is characterized by low melting and gelling point. When working with the LM Agarose Low Melting Point, there is no need for extracting the DNA from a gel before manipulations such as ligation, transformation, restriction, amplification and sequencing. It is useful for the separation of nucleic acids in the range of 100 – 25.000 bp.
LM Agarose Low Melting Point is manufactured employing an advanced and environmentally friendly process free of any organic solvent use.
Features and advantages
– Low melting and gelling point
– High clarity and low background
– DNase/ RNase/ protease – free
– High purity (Molecular Biology Grade)
– Conventional and preparative electrophoresis of nucleic acids in a 100 – 25.000 bp range
– Recovery of high quality RNA and DNA after electrophoretic separation
– Direct enzymatic manipulations in the dissolved agarose gel