|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|Agarose High Resolution HR||AG42-005||50 g|
The HR Agarose is suitable for the separation of small DNA fragments and PCR products of between 20 – 800 bp. The HR Agarose allows the separation of DNA fragments differing by a molecular weight of 2% and provides a good alternative to polyacrylamide electrophoresis. In addition, HR Agarose has an excellent clarity of gels at a concentration of as high as 5%. This provides electrophoresis results of a very good clarity. The melting and gelling point of the agarose which have lower values when compared to LE Agarose Standard and are higher than LM Agarose Low Melting Point.
HR Agarose High Resolution is manufactured employing an advanced and environmentally friendly process free of any organic solvent use.
Features and advantages:
– Ultra-high resolution, with high clarity and low background
– Medium melting and gelling point values
– High gel strength (easy-to-handle gels)
– No DNase, RNase and protease activity
– High purity (Molecular Biology Grade)
– Conventional and preparative electrophoresis of DNA and RNA fragments
– Ideal for PCR product separations
– Purification of DNA fragments from the gel for further molecular biology applications
– Analysis of AFLP (Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphisms), STR (Short Tandem Repeats) and tri-/tetranucleotide repeats