|Name||Part Number||Pack Size|
|Agarose 3:1 Transfer||AG40-005||50 g|
The 3:1 Transfer Agarose is a minutely selected mixture of agaroses formulated to provide high resolution, good clarity and very low background. It is the optimal choice for Northern and Southern blotting as well as separation of small PCR products and DNA or RNA fragments in the range of 10 – 1000 bp.
The 3:1 Transfer Agarose is manufactured employing an advanced and environmentally friendly process free of any organic solvent use.
Features and advantages
– High gel strength (easy-to-handle gels)
– High resolution and high clarity
– Very low background (low absorption of ethidium bromide)
– DNase/ RNase/ protease-free
– High purity (Molecular Biology Grade)
– Northern/Southern blotting
– Electrophoresis of short DNA and RNA fragments
– Ideal for PCR product separation